Monday, March 1, 2010

Why Didn't I Think of This Yesterday?

What this blog may or may not have in it:

  • Stuff in my life
  • How I'm feeling
  • Random crap
  • Stories I write
  • Pictures of me
  • Stuff like that

So, without further ado, who i am to the more specific degree. I'm a junior in high school. Straight "A" Student, except for that damned phy ed class, which wrecked my 4.0 GPA. I plan on going to college for Video game Design. I'm addicted to food, which is probably part of the reason why I'm so fat. Thank god that i like being fat! I'm blessed with a positive body image but a negative personal image. (self doubt is not fun). I love talking, and most of my friends start laughing immediately after i do because i "supposedly" have a crazy laugh. I love to read. Fantasy stuff with dragons, magic, and knights is my favorite. I'm not the most avid movie watcher, but i like movies. I'm bisexual but more gay then straight. Deal with it. I'm a positive person when i want to be, but most of the time i don't want to be. I've had my drivers licence for 7 months know, and i love driving. i need a car! I love writing. I'll probably post gainer stories occasionally, when the mood strikes. i need my music, I've never gone a day without listening to my Ipod for at least ten minutes. and for all you gainers and FA's out there, here's a picture of me, snapped quickly from my laptop's camera.

<----yeah. I love being fat. So much. Words cannot describe how much i like it. Everything about it, save for outgrowing clothes. (and even that isn't too bad). I don't really eat that much, volume wise. i eat calorie wise. For example, this is my average day of eating.

breakfast: bowl of cereal and juice.

Lunch: sandwich, yogurt, pop, fruit, and a snack cake after.

Snack around 3: snack cake and pop.

Supper: something my mom makes, fruit, milk or pop, bread, and a cake afterwords.

7 o'clock snack: more snack cakes and juice.

i love eating. My encourager and gainers friends make it even more fun, asking me to eat more and get fat for them. so i get my fat ass up and wobble over to the cupboard, grab another cake, and shove it in my mouth. chew, swallow and repeat. (sounds dirty.) it's never been hard for me to gain. My metabolism is probably negative, i gain without trying. I think a lot of people would kill me for my metabolism. i love it, it's good to me. contrary to popular belief, i don't like tight clothes. I'm not self conscious, but i don't want my mom to freak out, or to draw unnecessary teasing. I'm in two picked-on minorities, the fat and the gay. (granted, no one knows I'm gay at the moment.) (you guys don't count, I'm talking personal people).

But either way, this post is getting long. i don't know why anyone would have stuck around this long, but thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment