I didn’t even get turned around and he was winding his arms around my waist. I heard him giggle cutely behind me, and he tugged me towards him.
I turned and he pounced on me, leaping into my arms gracefully. I laughed and he leaned up to kiss me. I walked towards the bed, walking into a wall because I wasn’t paying attention. I let him down and he hugged my belly. He murmured that he likes larger men, and my jaw actually did drop this time.
He leaned up again, stretching, and pressed his soft lips to mine. I was taller than him by several inches. He wrapped his slim-but-muscular arms around my beefy neck and stretched to his tiptoes. I grabbed him under his muscular ass, hoisting him up. His thin frame was easy to support. He pressed his lips to mine again, sliding down to kiss my soft, fat jaw line. I laid down on the bed with him, laying on my side. I wrapped my fat arms around his thin torso, pulling his t-shirt off. He was skinny, but perfectly muscular. His pale skin rippled with perfect muscles. He had a six pack, pecs, and perfect, porn star nipples. The only hair I could see was his armpits. I hugged him closer to me, feeling his warmth through my shirt.
He gasped and pulled my shirt off, marveling at my hairy gut and moobs. He snuggled in closer. His pale skin was flushed.
“Jared,” he panted, “You’re gorgeous!”
I laughed and told him that he was easily hotter than me. He didn’t agree, and cut me off with another kiss. The bedside lamp casted a warm, soft glow over us.
I rubbed his strong and smooth back muscles while he kissed me. I rolled to my side, Rory rolling easily with me. He caressed my belly, making me shiver. He slid down a little, so his face was even with my moobs. He took one look at them, and grabbed them. He took one pale finger and tickled one, rubbing smooth circles around the nipple. I shivered again. Then he kissed it, licking it with his tongue. I slid my arms down to his perfect hips. I felt his jeans, and he laughed.
“Well, let’s get these out the way!” he said.
He rolled onto his back right next to me, allowing me to undo his belt and unbutton them. I slid them down easily, showing his tight boxers. The first thing I noticed was the bulge in the front, which was huge. I instantly felt self-conscious. His boxers were pink with tiny red hearts on them. I was only wearing pajama pants, and he slid them down quickly. I was wearing briefs underneath, which his eyes widened at. The front of his boxers stirred. He rolled back on top of me, and slid his arms underneath my soft back, reveling in my vastness. My two-hundred and ninety pounds wobbled with laughter at his happy expression.
He looked up, resting on his chin. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and he stared into my green ones. He flipped his hair out of his face, smiling again. He reached over to the lamp, clicking it off. In the darkness, he moved down a little. I heard his voice, panting a little, from somewhere near my belly button. "Here goes."
No comments:
Post a Comment