Sunday, February 28, 2010

An Introduction Seems in Order

Hello to all of you out there.
First of all, a little about myself. I'm a gainer, hanging out around 270 pounds, or maybe a little more. I've recently started posting YouTube videos, under the name "lightningbringer53." It's been, to say the least, eye-opening. You get so much praise, its ridiculous. I've been, well, lurking on the gainer scene for years; I've always been fascinated by it. I was always nervous about actually doing something, so i took baby steps. First i started emailing gainers. Then chatting, then finally i started posting videos. It only seems natural that i now start a blog too. I'm not sure how this will turn out, but we'll see. Too all of the gainers and prospective gainers out there, as always, Eat Up!
Sincerely,
Lightningbringer
Oh! And the link to my channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment