Sunday, March 7, 2010

Why Did I Eat All That Food...

Greetings.
Holy crap. I’ve been eating nonstop. I normally don’t eat this much. I’m not sure if it’s my gainer friends or if I’m growing or something, but I can’t stop! Whatever it is though, I like it. A lot. I had thirteen cupcakes yesterday. Thirteen. Well, I was only going to have 11, but there was two left and I thought that I might as well just eat them too. Great logic, eh? And then today: I’ve been grazing all day, eating cakes and cinnamon rolls and candy and stuff like that. My belly is so full and warm. On top of that, three meals. Breakfast was just a bowl of oatmeal, as I was tired and talking to a friend. Lunch was a sub sandwich and a bunch of other things. Supper, which I just finished, was pasta (enough to knock out a horse, and the namesake for this post. I ate soo much. I rarely eat until I stuffed, but I feel like I’m about to pop. *Burp*. And I’ll be eating even more, as I always have a snack at 7. Unneeded calories FTW! The more I eat the happier I am though. My belly is heavy and it feels like its pulling off a little. Talk about a major turn on. It’s sitting on my lap. I seriously have thought about throwing my inhibitions to the wind and eating and gaining. You know, getting huge like Germanbellyfan. I could do it easily. I have a nonexistent metabolism and I barely exercise. The only thing that keeps me in check is my reserve. If I truly pigged out, I could be one of those gigantic piles of man that roll and wobble no matter what they do. The way I’ve been eating, however, I’m on my way to immobility.
As always,
Eat as much as you can and more!

Heres a pic of me right now, stuffed full to the brim. It's barely even soft right now. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi:
    This is in response to all your blogs, up to now.
    (1) You are a good writer, making your blogs interesting.
    (2) As you know yourself, you have a fantastic body. It is not pure luck. As you write, it takes a lot of "eating" to develop your physique. Great that you have a helpful metabolism!
    Plus, you have most attractive hair on belly and chest (That is not due to your efforts!)
    Thanks for the videos on YouTube to introduce yourself.
    (3) Last, but definitely not least, I admire that you are a "straight" (pun intended) A student. That is something that doesn't fall in your lap and takes a lot of effort. Keep that up, as you do your body.
    That's an interesting career you intend to persue.
    Looking forward to more of your blogs,
    Norbert.

    ReplyDelete