Tuesday, March 2, 2010

An Amazing Thing Happened to Me

Good afternoon.
I had a very interesting morning yesterday. All of our snow is melting rapidly, and has flooded a street or two. I was on my way to school, and the road i take was closed due to a storm drain being plugged. It was flooded over. I had my dad's rickety truck, which bounces around like its made out of bouncy ball material practically. So i decided to take the road around town, which was dirt. I was driving, and i hit the washboards and i hit them hard. The whole truck was shaking, and because I'm so fat, my belly was hanging over my waistline and it was shaking too--and i actually came. right there while i was driving. i jizzed in my pants, and had to sit sticky all during first period. but the idea was just so flipping hot that it was almost worth it. I guess i cant take that road anymore....

On another note, i plan on writing a story soon. We'll see.
Eat up!

1 comment: