Epilogue
It’s been four years since Rory and I moved in together. I settled out at a hefty 353 pounds, and I haven’t gained in a year or so. We still live on the same house on Baker’s Street. Rory and I have been promoted, so we have more money to spend travelling and stuff.
We just got back from a trip to Japan. A month before that, we spend the long weekend in Paris. Our suitcases were still on the floor, still packed.
Rory smiled as he curled up next to me. He was still as gorgeous as ever. Spending all this time with me has gotten him a tiny little belly too. It’s still small but it’s extremely soft. I’m working on getting him to gain a little more. I was rubbing it now; I can hardly leave it alone.
“Kiss me,” he said.
I rolled onto my side and wrapped my arms around him, holding him to me. Our lips touched gently. As always, it quickly got more passionate. He pulled my shirt off and I slid his pants down. He rolled on top of me, our kiss not breaking. His left hand was in my hair; his right was on my love handle. He pulled my pants off, and my underwear. He slid down my belly, settling low on my body. I couldn’t even see him over my belly.
I felt him, though.
A few minutes later, he slid back up. I curled my arms around him. He snuggled in close; wrapping is arms around my torso. He mumbled into my ear, “This is the way it should be.”
The End
Ah, bliss.
ReplyDeleteI really loved this story. When you were writing it I was checking back all the time for an update. You partially inspired me to start my own story blog. Hope you do more!
ReplyDeletehttp://gainerstories.blogspot.com/