Sunday, August 29, 2010
Just a Quickie
This is just a quick post to catch everyone up. I was struck by inspiration today, so i think I'll be working on a new story again! That will be fun. I hope those of you who have read the story below like it, i poured my soul into it. I hope the new one will be enjoyed! As for gaining, same old same old i guess. I was on vacation and i put on a few, but otherwise no change. I'm hanging around 270 pounds. Also, i was sick of being so hairy, so I'm shaving my belly and chest for the foreseeable future. It was a choice, and though a lot of people I've talked to online weren't very happy, i am enjoying it. I just wish my hair didn't grow so fast, haha. But anyway, all is well here, and look forward to my next story. Take care, as always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment