Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Way it Should Be (Part 7)

I woke up at ten with my alarm ringing. I groaned and reached over, trying to shut it off. I found the button and silenced it. I was still tired, but I knew I had to get my apartment cleaned up before too long. I rolled out of bed and went and got breakfast, too tired to make anything more advanced than a bowl of cereal. I texted Rory good morning, and of course he was already awake.
I washed out my bowl and did the rest of the dishes. I put them all away and went to the laundry room and got a basket. Time to tackle that clothing problem.
It took me hours. There were clothes under the couch, all over the floor, in the bathroom, under my bed, and on the patio. I’ve been so busy with work I haven’t taken care of my apartment. Rory texted me at noon, asking if I was almost done. I told him that I nearly was, and he simply sent me a smiley face and three words. “Come here soon.”
After I got all of the clothes into the laundry room, I got out the vacuum and actually cleaned. Vacuuming got me hot and sweaty; I was getting so out of shape. I had abstained from weighing myself, knowing Rory would want to be there. Either way, I probably wouldn’t be able to see the numbers over and around my belly.
I was finally done around 1:30. My apartment shimmered with cleanliness for probably the first time since I got it. I walked through, spraying air freshener on everything. I took a quick shower to wash the sweat off and texted Rory again. “On my way,” I said.
I hopped in my car, driving back to Rory’s apartment. I knocked and heard him call “just a second” from inside. He opened the door and flung himself onto me. I walked him inside and he steered me to the couch. I laid down first, him lying on top of me. He kissed me again the way I love. Soft at first, quickly becoming more passionate. He chucked after a second, saying he had a surprise for me.
He crawled off me, taking my hand and pulling me into the kitchen. He had clearly been baking all morning, his whole apartment smelled like goodies. He had piles of cookies, three cakes, a pan of some kind of bar, and a pitcher of golden liquid that smelled like apples.
He wrapped his arms around me from behind, pressing himself into me. He whispered in my ear, “I figured if you’re going to be around more often, I better have some goodies on hand. I like to keep my man happy!” He kissed the side of my neck and let me go hunt.
I sampled everything. He made peanut butter cookies, pumpkin cookies, sugar cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. They were all flawlessly prepared and still warm and gooey in the middle. I was in ecstasy. I tried his bar, which he told me was made from caramel and oatmeal. They were good. I didn’t see the pan of brownies at first, but he wouldn’t let me eat those until he frosted them. He poured me a glass of that golden liquid, which turned out to be his grandma’s homemade cinnamon apple cider. It was delicious. He smiled as I took a long drink. He cut me a huge piece of cake and set me up at the table.

“I’m going to whip that frosting for the brownies together. Do you mind?”
I mumbled that it was ok through a mouthful of cookie and cake. I don’t know what came over me, but suddenly I was starving.
He poured chocolate chips into a pan with vanilla and some other things, melting it and pouring it over the brownies. He smiled, bringing the pan over to me with a spatula. “Do you want to lick the bowl?” he asked.
I took it and ate the rest of the frosting too. It was sweet to the perfect degree, he was a master baker. He brought me another pile of cookies, and he smiled as my eyes lit up again.
He sat on my lap and fed me. He rubbed my growing belly and squeezed my moobs gently as I chewed. I kissed him between cookies.
He pulled away from me after a minute, “Hey, do you want to play a video game?”
“Sure!” I said.
He pulled himself off of me and helped me up. He leaned down and kissed the crumbs off of my belly. I wrapped my arms around him again, pulling him close to me. He hugged my belly, sighing against my chest. My stomach rumbled somehow, even though I had been eating non-stop basically since I got here.
He smiled and patted my gut through my tight T-shirt, handing me the whole pan of cookies. We went into the living room and he fired up his Xbox. He destroyed me at the shooting game we played. I got like 5 points and he got 25. Still, even though I lost, it was fun playing it with him. He laughed and we talked.
“Rory,” I said between games, “I didn’t weigh myself this morning, I thought you’d want to see. I’m so full with cookies that I probably shouldn’t now, though.”
“You’re staying the night, aren’t you?” he asked.
“Can I?"
“You can stay as long as you want.”
“Alright!” I chuckled, “We can weigh this,” I grabbed my belly, my fingers sinking into the flab, “in the morning.”
“Have you decided if you want to come with me to my mom’s house?”
“Yeah, I want to go,” I said.
“Great!”
I laughed and let my belly fall. It hit my shirt and ripped the seam out of the side. “Damn!” I cursed, “This was the only shirt that fit me!”
“Let’s go shopping!” he said, standing.
“I can’t go with a huge rip in my shirt! I look like a fat hobo with a really hot boyfriend!”
He laughed and had me take my shirt off. He went into the other room and came back with a sewing kit. He repaired it while I helped myself to more cookies.
I came back into the living room, sitting down. He smiled as he saw me eating again. I stood back up and poured myself another glass of cider. I downed it while he wasn’t looking, but he looked up as the glass clicked against the coffee table.
“Oh dear. Didn’t I hide that cider?”
“It was in the back of the fridge, why?”
He laughed nervously. My stomach impossibly rumbled again, and I looked at it, shocked. I sighed and got more cookies while he bit his lip.
“What is wrong, dear?"
“I put an appetite-boosting powder in the cider. However, a glass is about one dose, so you’re probably overdosing right now.”
“Oh,” I laughed, “no wonder I’m starving!”
“It’s time I come clean, Jared.” He said. “I…like you fat. I want you to get…fatter. That’s why I keep you stuffed. I made all these goodies and got you those rolls and all this because of it. I’m sorry, dear, I should have told you right out.”
I didn’t say anything. I was shocked, but I was enjoying my size and his cooking just as much as he was. I decided it didn’t matter to me. I wrapped my arms around him, pressing him against my fat that he loved so much. He didn’t hug me back, this time. I took his arms and put them on my love handles. Then I spoke. “Rory. I don’t care that you want me fat. To be honest, I am enjoying my weight gain as much as you are. I love you, Rory. I’ll gain for you.”
He looked up into my eyes. His face cracked into a wide grin and he threw his arms around my neck, kissing me more passionately than he ever had before. He tugged me to his bedroom.
I woke up with him curled around my belly. I shook him awake, realizing the clothes stores would only be open for another two hours.
“Rory, if we are going to get me anything to wear home, we have to get going.”
He smiled. “Easy solution: don’t go home.”
“Well, I can’t stay here naked all the time.”
“Aww…why not?” he chuckled. I hadn’t ever seen him in such a great mood.
“I mean, I’d like to, but it’s not very refined.”
He laughed harder, and then said, “Alright, let’s go shopping, my love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment